Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Whacky Wednesday

I awoke to rain this morning. Found it a bit amusing. I moved into this house on October 31, 2018. It was raining. We are scheduled for rain and dropping temps tomorrow.  I pondered this as I wrote my morning pages.

Then I did the mundane and paid my bills. Housework the usual humdrum of living. Started laundry since I have been gone for a few days.

My mind is still rehashing the conference. I think it will take the rest of the week to all sink in. It was amazing. The amount of information is what I need to wrap my head around. I know I'm taking the next best steps for the career I've chosen. 

If you think you are too old to start a career, let me tell you first hand, you are NOT. You can live your dream if you take the steps to do it. I'm taking my steps are you?

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...