Monday, October 28, 2019

The Big Take Away

What I can for certain tell you about attending a conference is Morning Pages go by the way side. What I can tell  you about this specific conference, is it delivers over and over for four days. 

If I had not been on fire when I arrived, I was not there an hour before the fire was lit. It was non-stop information, it was meeting new people and making new friends. It was round-table masterminds, it was the success of people who never dreamed of success. It was gaining inspiration. It was awesome.

I cannot even begin to tell you all the wonderful things that happened. It's something you have to experience. I did get confirmation I am headed in the right direction. Always a plus. Had the best table mates at the conference and know we will be keeping in touch. Looking forward to seeing them next year.

So, I will be back to morning pages in the morning. For now it's just nice to be home.

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Ditto! It was a fabulous conference and such a joy to meet and mastermind with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Without my table mates it would not have been the same.

      Delete
  2. Rebecka, it was great sharing a table with you and enjoying the conference. I appreciated your insights in the roundtable exercises and I am glad it was such an impactful conference for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Brandon, it was great meeting you.

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...