Monday, October 14, 2019

Day 1: Morning Pages



This morning I set my timer for 15 minutes. I wrote long hand in a brand new journal. One I had here. I got 1 1/4 pages written by the time the timer went off. I believe for tomorrow I will write for half an hour.

I wrote whatever random thoughts entered my mind. When the timer went off I finished the sentence I was writing. I wanted to keep writing. I wanted more.

I hope you took the time to write this morning. Get in touch with your deeper thoughts.

Today I have not walked. I did however rescue a box from under the bed in my spare room. It is a box which should have been put in my office. It contained among other things some writing books and resource books. It came out of my office in my house in South Carolina. I have most of it emptied. I will finish it before I go to bed tonight.

Tomorrow my task is to go through the files in my file cabinet in the office and discard anything not needed. I want my office in working order.  I am trying to get my entire house in order. The boxes are driving me nuts.

Hope you found some satisfaction in Morning pages. Adjust the time frequency to best fit your needs. I will require 30 minutes. You may remain at 15.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...