Saturday, October 12, 2019

Brrr

Fall has arrived. It went from a high of 82 on Friday to 39 and rain most of the night. It was 44 when I rolled out of bed this morning. High today was 62. I stayed inside.

Friday was the Pulaski Writers Alliance meeting. I read to the group the first chapter of Out of the Flames.  Was asked to teach a writing workshop on Nov. 8th for the group and sold 3 books. Banner day.

Tomorrow I'm getting up to go to church. I'm actually looking forward to it. I've been a bit neglectful this summer.

I'm also working on a piece with a flashback in it for the Writers Ink meeting on October 28th.

Igniting the Souls Conference is right around the corner. I am really looking forward to meeting some of the people I've met on line or in coaching calls.

I'm looking at coaching  NaNoWriMo again in November. $100 gets you 30 days of coaching and cajoling through t kamikaze writing experience. Where everyone is trying to write 50,000 words in 30 days. I too, will be working on something, Probably a novel for 2020.
 
I was productive today and did empty a box. I found a box with photos and photo frames in it. Now if only I knew where I would put the photos once they are in the frames. I need a wall. Maybe the peak above my reading alcove. They are the graduation photos for my nieces, nephews, and grandchildren.  They need a place of honor.

So, before I ramble on too much, I'll end here.
TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...