Thursday, October 17, 2019

Look Guys, Day 4


Morning pages are supposed to help you with time. You are allowing extra morning time to do them. If you are anything like me, you are not a morning person. So, morning pages are making me get up a bit earlier so I can do them.

Today they were Early Afternoon pages. Don't get me wrong, I was up and out of bed by 8:39am.  I had put everything I needed to take with me to Knitwits last night. I was determined not to forget a thing.  

At the church I dropped off empty medicine bottles for Doctors Without Borders. Then I went up to the library. Talked to the church secretary and her daughter Carolyn (age 2). I left some books I'd had for Bible study when I lived in SC. Good addition to the church library. 

Evelyn showed up first, then Helon. Both were worried about Sherry. Carolyn was off on a trip with her family. That's pretty much the crew. No one mentioned Lina. 

After Knitwits, I stopped a Kroger for some much needed additions to my pantry. All in all a good day.

I wrote my morning pages when I got home. So, even though I'm gettin up earlier, I sometimes don't get my pages written until afternoon. It doesn't mean I'm not productive. It just means life gets in the way. 

Happy writing!!!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...