Saturday, October 19, 2019

Good Evening Day 6

While this is not my view I thought I'd share it just for the beauty. My morning pages were done this morning, but I have been taking care of household business and am just now posting.

My furniture has been moved. Four of my kitchen drawers have been cleaned and now smell like peppermint. Tomorrow after church I will get the rest of them. They will also get new lining. 

I am feeling much better than yesterday. Which is a huge improvement. No blood sugar issues or leg cramps in the night. 

I did however have to break down and turn the heat on. I will not sit in my home in jeans and a sweatshirt and freeze. I love the new furnace. It is quiet. 

Hopefully you are doing morning pages and they are helping. Someday you may find a story hidden in them. Writing can be cathartic. Write what bothers you. Get it out of your system and move on. You don't need to go back and read it again. It's done. 

Happy writing.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...