Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Day 2: When Morning Pages become Afternoon Pages.

I know the idea is to write every morning. Today however I only allowed time to shower and dress before leaving for  a fasting blood draw. The blood draw ending up being a full-blown doctor appointment. Not at all what I was expecting.
 
My afternoon consisted of getting home, finding breakfast, calling in a prescription, and then going to pick up three prescriptions.  I grabbed $5 salad bar at Ruby Tuesday for lunch, some metatarsal pads to put in my moccasins. If they work, I'll buy some for my other shoes. I also picked up some yarn to make unicorn horns. Don't ask it's a Christmas gift. 

I did sit this afternoon when I got home and set the timer for 30 minutes. I have two full pages written. Mostly a summary of my day...you got the short version. 

So, if you agree to write Morning Pages, do so with the understanding life gets in the ways and it's okay to make them Afternoon or Evening Pages. 

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...