Friday, October 25, 2019

Morning Pages Days 9 & 10


This is exactly what I am doing. Morning pages for both days have been written.

It was a 5 hour drive with no issues. The Conference!!! I have posted photos all day. David Banderhorst was our speaker from 8 am to 1pm. He spoke about building your offer. He took us through three steps and the fourth was presentation. He gave us stretch time and a 15 minute break. We broke for lunch around 11 and were back at it by 12:15. 

Lunch was unappealing, but I made a valiant effort to find something. Then had some downtime and hit the mall for something I'd forgotten and a sweater as the ballroom is cold.  I purchased the two books I wanted. One is autographed. Need to catch up with the other author. 

Awards were amazing. The winners' stories were compelling. My new friend Sandra won for YA. So, I bought a copy of her book and got it autographed.

Headed back with Mackezie to our hotel and we are just chilling.

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...