Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Morning Pages Day 9

That one word pretty much sums up my morning. I had a meeting with Stephanie Nelson of Nelson Legacy Enterprises. We spent the better part of two hours putting together a customer journey for my products and services. I can see the vision. Once we have it totally complete,  It will go to someone who will make the actual funnel and lead magnets. I am so excited to see this happening. I will launch four products or services a quarter. My website will be up by December 5th and will connect to my books on Amazon. I am beyond excited.

I also learned that my author friend Mackenzie Flohr and I were thinking ahead when we booked our room for the conference. We are booked for check out on Monday the 28th. Yeah!!!  I don't have to drive in the rain and the dark on Sunday night. Little things...I get excited.

Still working on the must dos before I can leave. Minor details in at this point.

My morning pages are done. This morning's meeting has had my brain working overtime on creating new products and services.

Hope your day has been productive.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...