Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The Eve of the Trip Day 10

My morning pages were actually done early this morning. I just haven't made it to the blog. I am excited about the upcoming weekend.

Spent my afternoon running a million errands. Bank so I have cash for traveling. Pharmacy for the one med I need daily. Walmart for 24 bottles of water and healthy snacks as well as snack bags. Went to get gas a Speedway and they were out. Could not get into northend Kroger to get gas, so drove to southend Kroger, picked up some things I forgot and got 10cents off per gallon. So the car is gassed up.

The only thing left to do is pack and load the car. Which I will probably do about 11pm. Water is already in the car. Packing will be a breeze. I already have an idea of what needs to be packed. What I haven't decided is what I will be wearing tomorrow. The good news is we were thinking ahead and booked the room for Sunday night so neither one of us was driving home late at night. I can get a good night's sleep and drive home alert on Monday. Also, no weekend traffic and hopefully no rain.

Hope all is well with everyone. Those who chose to do Morning Pages, I hope you are being successful.

TTFN

PS. You may or may not get a blog while I am away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...