Friday, November 1, 2019

Days 14 & 15


While I have done Morning Pages the past two days, I did not post a blog. Yesterday I ran errand which included some much needed groceries.

Mind is still swirling about taking the next steps toward making my dream a reality. I am working on my last two books. I am hoping they will be done by next week. Ready for edits. I am also preparing to teach a mini workshop to one of the writers' groups I belong to.

I hope you are finding your way to your dreams. Don't give up. It's not, too late. Dreams are what keep up alive. When they start taking a shape, the are awesome.

If you did not sign up for the webinar on writing a book because of the time, please register anyway. They will send you a replay of the webinar. The link is: https://vt226.isrefer.com/go/aae50/Rebecka/
It helps me get credit for people attending. I'd appreciate it.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...