Saturday, November 9, 2019

Day 21



For those of you keeping track, this should be day 23. As you can see from the picture the past two days have not gone as planned. I am not feeling well. It is not a cold or the flu, it is intestinal. I am hoping to be recovered by tomorrow.

I was able to teach my mini workshop on Friday at Pulaski Writers Alliance. I believe it was a success. They weren't trying to get rid of me.

I came home and crawled into my jammies for the rest of the night. Pretty sad if you consider I was home by 3:40pm.

But I did get afternoon pages written today. Before I gave up.

Hope you are  well and warm.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...