Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Good Afternoon: Day 19

This sums up how I feel today. It's been a busy morning, Did made breakfast, did dishes, got dressed, went to the post office, voted, picked up my mail, swept the front sidewalk, chatted with the neighbor boy. School is closed today for the election. Polls here close at 6pm. 

Hoping the rest of my day will as productive as the morning. So, this will be short. I am heading to put my guest room back in order, sweep the floor and add some totes with yarn in them to the closet. I need the totes out of my living room as it will be the last room I find any order. Boxes are still slowly finding their way to the recycler.

Hope if nothing else you are doing the morning pages. Let them put order to your day.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...