Saturday, November 2, 2019

Blustery Saturday: Day 16


Books are the most exciting things ever written. A book can carry you into the past, into the future, explore science, or archeology. They can deal with everyday life. Whatever they do, they provide hours of entertainment to millions of people.


I find it sad that 82% of the people who read want to write, yet 99% of you never will. Writing is a gift from God. If you do not write, you are letting him down. You are letting yourself down. You don't have to write fiction. Write your story, the one in your heart. You never know when  your words will help someone else.

Writing is also magic. Fairy tales, fantasy, legends show the magic of the world. Do you believe in fairies, elves, sprites, piskies, unicorns, dragons, heroes? All these are a part of the magic.

Some of you may or may not understand I am passionate about writing and the written word. I have been an avid reader all my life. I read for knowledge and enjoyment. I often am reading two or three books at a time. Likewise, I am always working on two or three books or stories at the same time.

So, yes, I did morning pages. Yes, I will make an artist date this week and yes, I will teach a mini workshop on Friday.

What is keeping you from writing? Follow this link https://vt226.isrefer.com/go/aae50/Rebecka/ Even if you cannot watch it at the scheduled time, sign up. You will get a replay. 

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...