Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sunday: Day 17


Not the best photo but the best I could find. This is the First Presbyterian Church in Somerset, KY. This is where I spend most Sunday mornings. Today was no exception. It is a small congregation. We started off with the handbell choir this morning. It was also communion Sunday.

So, my morning pages became afternoon pages today, but they were written. After I put my chicken breasts in the crockpot to cook. I will be making chicken salad for several meals.

I have a conference call coming up with my publisher. I'm hoping some good things come out of it.

I have contacted a photographer about new photos giving me branding photographs for my website. I am hoping we can do it soon. Although I have no red shoes. Ugh. I have everything else.

I will try to blog daily this week, however I am finishing two books. So, it could be very late when I blog.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...