Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Good evening: Day 20


Thought I'd get this in before the snow falls. We might have flurries on Thursday.

Morning pages are done. The day was again organized. Things have actually happened according to plan today. Always a good thing.

As soon as I finish this I will be putting together sentence starters for my writing group lesson. I hope they plan to write.

If you have not been following along, morning pages are written for the first half hour of your day. I generally eat breakfast before writing mine. It helps to give my day focus, write out anything causing me worry or anguish. I even include my frustrations. If you haven't tried it, give it a go for a week. You don't have to be a writer to do them. They are for you and no one else.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...