Monday, November 4, 2019

Good Afternoon: Day 18


I am armed with my cup of tea. My Morning Pages were the first thing I did today. It felt good to plan my week.

Tomorrow the first order of the day is voting. Then to the post office. Finally back home to put some order to the house. If the weather holds out I will be spraying the foundation and around my doors and windows with peppermint. So far it has worked in the house at keeping the mice at bay.

The bulk of my week will be spent writing. I have two books to finish. I have one to start and several others to work on for 2020.

Hope you are doing morning pages and getting your goals accomplished.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...