Monday, August 29, 2011

Stepping Out

I will be away from my computer for a few days. Which is not totally true. I will be away from an Internet connection. I will be working on my novel and reading a book for editing and review. Try not to miss me.

I am running away to my parents "country" home for a couple days. One of those I will spend with a friend who is camping about an hour from there. I am looking forward to that. Not seen her since before Christmas...way too long.

I like being at the "country" home. No cell service, no Internet. I get lots of writing done when I am there. It won't be as much as usual because I will be gone for a day, but it should be a big chunk. That is always good. Yes, I have a land line phone there in case of emergency and those who know me well, have the number and can reach me. I like the peacefulness there. The wildlife the lack of people, yep that's where I want to be. This is the first summer in a long time that I have not gone there for a week or at least part of a couple week-ends. Just too much to do this summer, getting the house ready for sale.

So while I am gone to unwind and relax you all stay out of trouble and I will try to have something witty to impart when I return.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...