Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Kreativ Blogger Award
WOW!!! This was a surprise for me this morning. A big thank you to Heather Murphy for nominating me for this award. If you'd like to know more about Heather check out her blog at http://randominteruptions.blogspot.com/. Thank you again Heather, I'm humbled.
According to the Kreativ Blogger rules, accepting the award includes the following: 1) Thanking the the blogger who nominated me and providing a link back to their blog. 2) Sharing 10 things about yourself that bloggers might find interesting. 3) Nominating 6 bloggers to receive the award and informing them.
Here goes 10 things about me:
1. I read incessantly. Sometimes two or three books at once.
2. I am a single mom. I have been for 35 years and I'm very proud of my daughter.
3. I have been writing since I was 11 or 12 years old. Because my reading teacher Mr. Ireland told me that one day he'd see my work in print.
4. I have been a store clerk, office receptionist, employment counselor, pharmacy technician, PartyLite candle representative, teacher, and college professor.
5. I like silence. I am more at peace in nature than in a crowded room.
6. I am a diabetic. That means as much as I might want dessert, I will usually pass.
7. I have food allergies which makes it hard to cook for me.
8. I am a semi-recluse. I like people on my terms. I have no issues being alone.
9. I do my best work later at night when it is quieter and there are fewer interruptions.
10. Yes, I am old enough to have grandchildren. I have three (four if you count my granddaughter-in-law). I love them all.
My nominees are:
Have a great day everyone.
at May 15, 2012
My Coach Dawniel Winningham, has preached for months on going live to market our business. I cannot tell you how awesome going live reall...