Saturday, May 5, 2012

Days Two and Three

I missed a day as I took time out to go to my daughter's college graduation. She is officially a Phoenix.

She received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Business/Accounting. I am so  very proud of her.

So Day 2 started with oatmeal, raisins, milk, and cinnamon. When I arrived at my parents several hours later I had a handful of mixed nuts. Dinner was steak and a baked sweet potato with butter. I skipped the bread with dinner and drank an unsweetened iced tea with lemon. I did however eat a carrot cake cupcake after graduation when we went for dessert. Not too bad.

Day three would be today. So far I've had two hard boiled eggs and some hot tea. I am about to have some refried beans with salsa, sour cream, and cheese. I will probably get in a bottle of water, too.

I'm not there yet, but I'm getting better. I really need to find a way to get 1 teaspoon of  cinnamon into my daily diet. I'm also hoping to avoid anymore sweets for a long time. This won't work if I keep getting tossed into situations where that's all I can have.

I have not given up.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...