Friday, July 22, 2011

Looking for Women Writers in Michigan

I am the Northeast Michigan Representative for IWWG-International Women's Writing Guild. The Guild has a presence on Facebook.

I am looking for women writers. I don't care if you join the Guild, that is your option. What I am looking for is women who want to network, get together and talk about works in progress, get feedback on your work,  and in general supporting each other as we journey on the path of writing. The only thing required of you is a willingness to meet, possibly host a writing get together, and join in the fun.

Here's what you have to do: Check out The International Women's Writing Guild- IWWG on Facebook, check out NE MI International Women's Writing Guild Meeting Place on Facebook, or post me a message on this blog.  I know you are out there. Give me a holler and let me know where you are. I'll be happy to coordinate the meeting place for the first meeting.

Bring your writing, paper and pen or pencil, and be ready for a good time. I'm waiting to hear from you.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...