Saturday, April 27, 2013

X is for X-cellent

I am taking license on the word excellence today and making it x-cellent. The weather has finally warmed up to a comfortable 70 degrees. I am hoping it is going to stay this way for a while.

We have an x-cellent flooring picked out for the laundry room. One of the many projects for our Sun-Wed, major work time.

I have x-cellent people I work with getting my publishing company off the ground and I am hoping to see the first book hot off the press by May 1.

I have x-cellent friends. One came through today with enough boxes for me to completely pack up my house. Guess you know what I am doing this afternoon.

Have an x-cellent day everyone.
TTFN

2 comments:

  1. I have gone back and read all your posts and I have to say that you are doing an x-cellent job. That's a lot of work to get the house ready and to start a publishing company, both at the same time. It's kind of x-ceptional.

    http://completelycalifornia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ann. I strive for different. Or is it difficult?

    ReplyDelete

Be Visible

To run an online business, one thing you have to be is visible. Everyone has to know where to find you. My Facebook pages are undergo...