Tuesday, April 23, 2013

T is for Totally Exhausted

We have painted the three main walls in my bedroom. Both coats of paint are done. We have one coat of paint on the laundry room. We will be doing the focus wall and second coat in the laundry room tomorrow.

Next step is to buy the trim for that room and the upstairs bathroom. Then onto the tile for the laundry room floor and paint in the spare bedroom.

While Randy is gone I'll be back in the upstairs pitching and packing up. I have no idea what is even up there. I've made some headway but that will keep me busy Thurs through Saturday.

In the meantime I'm calling it a day.
TTFN

6 comments:

  1. Your post made me exhausted just thinking about all of that painting. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and well done too for finding the time to write your blog, just reading it has left me wanting a nice sit down and a cup of tea.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and good luck with the rest of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. making my tea now. Taking a break Two rooms complete except for trim

      Delete
  3. I bet it will look fab when it's finished, just keep thinking about the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all the improvements will add to the value when I list it for sale

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...