Wednesday, April 24, 2013

U is for Unusual

I am unusually sore today. I have aches in muscles that must have been dormant for years. However, my bedroom is complete except for trim. The laundry room is completely painted. It still needs a floor and trim board.

I am clearing out the spare bedroom as it is the next one to be painted. I have windows to wash, and curtains to get ready to hang. I have an upstairs to finish going through. I still don't know what all is up there.

I believe if I continue moving the muscles will get better. Running up and down the stairs is going to keep me busy. I am off to get dinner, then back to work.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...