Thursday, April 11, 2013

K is for Kites

As I walk along the beach I smile when  I see parents showing their kids how to fly a kite. The winds off the ocean make it the perfect place to fly a kite.

I remember carefree days flying kites. Spring was the best time of year for it. By summer the wind was almost non-existent so kites wouldn't fly no matter how fast you ran.

The other day there was a couple flying kites connected to each other. It was different to watch. Yes, I did with a bit of envy.

I think kite flying would be fun to do again. See there's still a kid inside of me.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing to stop any of us from enjoying the simple please of flying a kite. I going to have my kid make one. It's time he learned how.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It was so much fun to watch. Wish I'd had my camera that day.

      Delete

In Only a Month

I started live streaming in early October. I launched a 30 days of Coaching Program for NaNoWriMo, I launched a free webinar, I currently ha...