Tuesday, April 9, 2013

H is for Humble

I spent this morning with a group of wonderful women at a Bible study. These women come from all faiths.The No one religion is predominant.

That's not what makes me humble. What makes me humble is that they would pray for good things in my life.  They truly care about each other.

It makes me humble that our hostess, Linda, would offer me a place to stay when I return to buy a home here. It makes me humble that these talented extraordinary women took me into their group.

I will miss my Tuesday mornings with them when I return home.

TTFN

8 comments:

  1. How wonderful. The humble women showed true friendship. All were accepted. Wouldn't life be great if everyone behaved that way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard more and more about Bible study groups that include a variety of religions. That is so nice. I am very ecumenical in my thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a new adventure for me this winter. It has turned out to be one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humility brings wonderful results and futher blessing! So happy for you Rebecka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. It keeps me grounded, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best of bible studies are this way. It IS wonderful to join together around scripture and Christ and let the doctrinal differences fall away. I love finding other believers in the blogosphere! Come visit me, if you'd like:
    from The Dugout

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...