Friday, April 19, 2013

Q is for Questions

Today is a good day for questions. First I had questions about my new Iphone. It was time I come into the smart phone century. Most of them have been answered. Still unable to hear anyone unless they are on speaker. Ugh.

The country is left with questions surrounding the incidents this week in Boston. Will the young man captured even talk? Will we ever know why? The biggest question of all is when will it happen again?

I have also been looking for a dumpster that is affordable. So far no luck. That brings me to lots more questions. I will be looking for an alternative company for trash pick up as they left half the trash here today.

So, if you have a question, just ask.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...