Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I is for Irritating

This morning I am irritated. First, I still itch from no-see-um bites I got on Sunday. Can  you say allergic? Second, I love that they keep the grounds here looking spotless, however when I am up every hour applying Benadryl spray or taking a Benadryl capsule, I like to be able to sleep. Lack of sleep, makes me irritable. So, far I am running two nights on lack of sleep. Not for not trying though.

Third, I get a phone call saying I've not paid a bill, I know I've paid. There was a computer glitch and it didn't go through, so now I have late fees...grrr.

Yes, it's going to be one of those days. Think I'm wandering to the urgent care center for some aid on the itch problem.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. I might have asked what a no-see-um was but I know after a trip to Missouri a couple of years ago. In Missouri, they have a lot of "ums" and we came home itchy. You have my sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Found I am highly allergic if I get too many bites. I am on the mend now.

      Delete

Be Visible

To run an online business, one thing you have to be is visible. Everyone has to know where to find you. My Facebook pages are undergo...