- Movers are hired and will be here at 9am on Sat. They will take down and set up beds.
- Cannot get AT & T Uverse at the new house even though they have a hook up in my front yard. This was a major part of my afternoon.
- Have spoken to my person at the bank and his assistant
- Have spoken to the paralegal at the attorney's office
- Needles for insulin have been ordered
- Call Direct TV as it looks like they will be the best game in town
- Make the bread
- Find dinner
- Continue packing
I will be mad if I am forced to take Comcast with me for internet. They are awful.
I am also working on Christmas gifts so there is that to keep me busy when I cannot look at a box one more minute. For times when I need sanity. I'm hoping the rain from Hurricane P will blow out by the week end. Yes, we are getting some. Moving in the rain is not my idea of fun.
Things are progressing.