Monday, November 5, 2012

Nieces and Nephews



I am thankful to have been blessed with an abundance of nieces and a couple of handsome nephews. It is not often they are all in the same place at the same time. It was the first time my youngest niece was able to be home for Christmas. She saw snow for the first time, up close and personal.

They have been a delight to watch grow up. They are successful and talented and I am so very proud to call them family. While the niece and nephew by marriage are not in the photo nor is my grand-nephew, but that doesn't make them any less in my heart.

I love you all.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...