Saturday, November 24, 2012

Again I have fallen behind

Let me go back----Thanksgiving I was blessed to be with family and friends. Two of my beautiful nieces and their respective mates,  a mother-in-law to one niece, and a friend to one nephew. A small intimate gathering with lots of food and good conversation.

I am thankful that it was only the last ten miles of my trip home on Friday I had snowy roads. Once again I was able to travel without a mishap.

I am very thankful for the friends, writers, and professionals who are doing advanced reads of my next book for review. They have been most helpful.

I am thankful for friends who take time out of their day to go to lunch with me. And was lucky enough to have another friend join us.

Yes, I am thankful for all of that.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...