Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I am a bit behind

On my 30 days of Thankfulness I have fallen behind.

Yesterday I was thankful for clear roads and a safe travels. I actually made my way through the mountains without mishap. I was able to navigate my way around Washington D.C. only to be detoured just over a mile from my destination by a serious traffic accident. While I was not looking forward to thirteen hours in a car I was grateful for a safe arrival.

Today I am thankful for judges who can see through ruses and get to the truth. As he ruled in my favor. I am glad it it over.

I am once again thankful for my nieces. One who generously opened her home to me and one who has designed a logo for my new company. Yep, without them I'd be lost.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...