Friday, April 1, 2016

A-Z Challenge Letter B



B is for Believe. Believe in yourself, in magic, in a higher power, but find something to believe in.  Start with believing in yourself. You can do more than you think you can. You are smarter than you think you are, but you have to believe it for it to make a difference.

For me, I believe in magic, fairies, and the goodness of others. Everyday is filled with magic if you choose to see it. The world is an amazing place.

I believe fairies are every where and children see them for a while. I believe they know if you believe in them and appear when you least expect them.

People are basically good. You can see it every day if you want to. Again you have to look for it. The gentleman who holds a door for a woman or young girl. The child who saves his allowance to buy food for the homeless. The awesome things I see when volunteering with Next Steps Johns Island.  Even the person who pays the extra two dollars so a mom with whining children can get all her groceries and leave the store.

I firmly believe if you treat others the way you want to be treated, most of the world will treat you right. There will always be exceptions, but it has been my experience most are good people and will treat you well.

TTFN

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding us to believe. Inspirational.

    Maria from
    Vancity Girlfriends
    Coupon Chef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth. I learned the first year I did this challenge, less is more.

      Delete
  3. Wise advice. Thank you. Enjoy the A-Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Greenpatches, I plan to enjoy myself. You do as well.

      Delete
  4. *clapping* Yes! I also believe, in magic, and Faeries! Wonderful second post for A to Z :)

    NOTE: Since you're site is a blog spot, my comment is coming from my Blogger acct. I'm doing my A to Z in wordpress: https://fimnorawestcaw.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enelinwen, I'm so glad to find a kindred spirit. They are few and far between. I will check you blog. I don't have a word press account so may not be able to post.

      Delete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...