Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A-Z Challenge for June

H is for hope.

After seeing the podiatrist today and learning my foot issue can be cured within a week I am feeling hopeful.  He also suggested I read a book by two Harvard doctors, titled Relaxation Revolution. I am excited to read it and see if some of my issues can be cured with my mind.  The mind is a powerful tool when used correctly.

I have hope the future will be much different than I originally planned. Much is happening in my life, on a non-medical level. I am building relationships, repairing relationships, and growing in some neglected relationships.

Without hope, there is nothing. I have hope, for a bright tomorrow.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...