Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A-Z Challenge for June

I is for incentive.

Everyone needs something to work for. It could be a pay check, a raise, some kind of dream trip, or any number of things.

In my case, the incentive is to live. Today I had to admit I am seriously ill. My blood sugar has been through the roof and I cannot figure out what is going on. The doctor suggested I might have lupus. I figured with everything currently going haywire in my body, I would test positive. Joke was on me, I again tested negative.  Do I have lupus, most likely.

My incentive to live has me doing my own research. It has me revisting eating plans I've had in the past and it has me out walking every day. I am not ready to be on a dialysis machine 4-5 hours a day three days out of the week.

My daughter has already offered a kidney should I need one. I am not there yet and I hope I don't get there.

What's your incentive?

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...