Saturday, June 13, 2015

A-Z Challenge for June

L is for love.

Love of family, love of friends, love of the Lord.

I am most days surrounded by love and I know it sounds strange as most of my family is over 900 miles to the north of me. But, they reach out by phone. Some text. They reach out. I know I can count on them if I need to.

I have an abundance of friends here. I see most of them every Sunday in church. Some I see again on Monday at Next Steps, some I see Monday night at Bible study. Others I see Tues. morning at Bible study. The rest touch base during the week. They have become my make shift family and surround me with love.

Love is not lacking if you take the time to smell the roses as it were. I find love in each new day. In my surroundings and in watching people. Those who do for others and those who don't. It's amazing when you see an act of kindness. Knowing the recipient walked away with more than they ever hoped for. That's love.

Share some, give some.

TTVN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...