Sunday, April 22, 2012

Liebster Blog Awards



The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers with fewer than 100 followers. I'm awarding it to two different blogs.
http://dreamsofalostgirl.blogspot.com/2011/12/family-is-not-always-blood-related.html This blog is written by a young woman with spina biffida and it very heartwarming.

The other is http://savannah-gordon.blogspot.com/ a blog written by a former student of mine.

Both young ladies are making a big impact on others. Please check them out.

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. awww.. I feel very flattered! Thanks so much for all you do to help me get my story out there to help others! I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all that you have done for me, I really appreiate it. Love you:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both very welcome and deserving. I hope it helped you to gain a few followers.

    ReplyDelete

Be Visible

To run an online business, one thing you have to be is visible. Everyone has to know where to find you. My Facebook pages are undergo...