Sunday, April 22, 2012

Liebster Blog Awards



The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers with fewer than 100 followers. I'm awarding it to two different blogs.
http://dreamsofalostgirl.blogspot.com/2011/12/family-is-not-always-blood-related.html This blog is written by a young woman with spina biffida and it very heartwarming.

The other is http://savannah-gordon.blogspot.com/ a blog written by a former student of mine.

Both young ladies are making a big impact on others. Please check them out.

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. awww.. I feel very flattered! Thanks so much for all you do to help me get my story out there to help others! I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all that you have done for me, I really appreiate it. Love you:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both very welcome and deserving. I hope it helped you to gain a few followers.

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...