Monday, April 9, 2012

I is for Incentive



Sometimes in life you need the right incentive to get things moving. In my case, I have now have it. I've spent the winter in the South Carolina low-country. I've fallen in love with the charm of the place. I've met some wonderful people. I've been more productive with my writing than I have in a long time.

However, it is now time to head home. I don't want to leave. So, my incentive to be able to make this my permanent home...I have it. I will head home via the long way. Put my house up for sale and do everything in my power to get it sold.

If you are in the market for an old farmhouse one almost three acres in northern Michigan, drop me a note in the comment section. I know have one for sale.

I have my incentive, do you have yours?

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so cool! All the best in achieving your dream.

    Nice to meet you, and I hope you're enjoying the Challenge!

    KarenG
    A to Z Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds wonderful--glad you had so much success writing there

    ReplyDelete
  3. South Carolina is beautiful. I can see where it would give you incentive or Inspiration. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and best of luck with this new step in your life. New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...