Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sliding Into the Week-end

It's been a busy week. Some of Christmas is coming together. I am still on the look out for a new laptop. Time is running out for both.

Started a site on Facebook for people to do advance reviews on my next book. I am excited that we can do reviews from the galley proof. It will be exciting to have reviews on the cover. It feels like things are finally coming together with my writing. That is an accomplishment.

I have located the mouse door. Hopefully Dad will get up here this weekend and we can close it permanently. I sooooo hate rodents. Mice being at the top of the rodent list. Traps are out and doing their job until this is taken care of.

I need to unearth a box of crochet cotton to finish a project. I believe it is in my upstairs closet. I will do that later tonight. The project is in it's final stages of completion. I won't be sorry to see it done.

I took a step out of my comfort zone this week. Baby steps will be needed to see if this is what is needed in my life. So far it has been positive.

I am ready to start packing, but it is too soon. I will wait at least until next weekend to begin that. Deciding what to take and how much will keep me occupied along with gift wrapping. As long as the snow holds off I'll be fine.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...