Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ringing in 2012

As 2011 fades in to the past, I am thankful for my family and friends. They are what makes it all worthwhile.

I have accomplished much this year. I've found a publisher, increased my reputation as reviewer, and added many to my writing family. There is life in retirement.

2012 holds many promises. Winter in a new place...hopefully warm. A book coming out in early 2012. One more short story to finish. I know I have at least two novels to review. Who knows what other excitement there is in store for me. I will take it as it comes.

I am hoping that all of you a safe and happy New Year. I also hope that 2012 brings you health, happiness, and prosperity.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...