Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Delayed Post

I haven't blogged for a day or two. Think I have all the ranting out of my system for a while. Actually am feeling rather up...very strange for this time of year for me. Knock on wood, am hoping it lasts.

Have my 'to do' list made and some of the things checked off. It is less daunting this way. I know if I don't make the list I will be sure to lose something or forget something. For now I'd settle for all the Christmas gifts wrapped and waiting to be loaded in the trunk. I'd also like to see Megan's birthday gifts wrapped and in the trunk.

Beyond that life is good. Ran into a friend at the post office and got to wish her a Merry Christmas today. That was good, as I really thought we'd miss each other. Things are looking up.

My brother has arrived for the holidays. That is always a good sign. I look forward to seeing him after the holidays as I make my way south.

My mailbox runneth over with Christmas cards today. I still love snail mail. It's so much more personal. Besides, it's the once of year catch up with all my out of state friends and their families.

So, if I don't post again before Chritmas may yours be blessed and filled with love and memories.

TTFN

1 comment:

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...