Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Would YOU Like to Review Books?

(http://bookreviewersclub.webs.com) Is the newest site on the web for book reviews. If you are an author wanting a review, check them out. If you are a reviewer looking for books to review, check them out. If you are just plain curious, check them out. I have survived my celebratory dinner last night. I will not need to eat for days. Celebrating both my birthday and the release of my new book. The restaurant was very discreet in their congratulations. Making it a wonderful evening. I am still a bit stiff from the trolley adventure, but I am getting better. Do check out the book reviewer website. Happy reading. TTFN

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great celebratory dinner. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and better yet congrats on a new book! Popping over from LinkedIn. Hope you'll check out my links below for some increased traffic on your blog and some fun for you.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge
    Blogging from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecka, I found you through the A to Z challenge. Birthday and Book Release? That's definitely a double portion! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...