Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year!!!



Not only are we starting a new year, we are starting a new decade.  Not sure what it means for sone of you. For me, it's 366 days to write my life one day at a time.

It's a year for new starts, new positions, new friends, new challenges, prosperity, and giving back. My books will each be donating to charities or organizations. I am excited to be giving back on a small scale.

Some of my charities include, but are not limited to:
       Kentucky Victims of Violent Crime
       Faubush Fire Department
       Tanner's Totes
       Bethany House
       Center for Anti-Bullying and Non-Violence
       God's Food Pantry
       Holt-Mason-Dansville Gymnastics
       A scholarship for those pursuing a career in writing or journalism
       The Safe Center LI
I will add more in the future if the books I write lend themselves to a charity.

I have a thousand things to accomplish in 2020. Starting with the hiring of an illustrator for my children's book. I have narrowed my search to two. Waiting for a sample to decide.

Growing the Central Kentucky Igniting Souls Chapter. I believe we are a group of two at the moment.

Finishing my first book for 2021. Yes, fans it is Something Borrowed, Something Blue the 4th Macy installment.

I am working on my writing book, Let's Write Fiction for AAE (Author Academy Elite) for release in fall 2020.  A short story collection for release in 2020, the second edition of my poetry book, and a Christmas story all for 2020. The books are written for the most part. It is getting them covers and interior design. The only one not written is the writing book, which has three chapters done.

I have other books for 2021 which have been started and  I will be working on those throughout the year.

I will be going to Knitwits Thursday mornings, Pulaski Writers Alliance the second and fourth Fridays of each month. As well as monthly meetings with my Mastermind Group.

I will be collaborating with a Public Relations person on two programs which will be embedded in programs I'm offering.

Looking forward to introducing 4 products or services every quarter of 2020. Looking forward to all these new ventures.  Looking forward to teaching again and serving others.

Have you found your purpose? Are you finding ways to give back? Are you where you want to be? Have you found your happy place?

Best Wishes for a Wonderful New Year!!!

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...