Sunday, December 15, 2019

Changes Are Good




I've been writing for 55 years. Which is well over most of my life. Some of it will never be print-worthy. Some of it has been published. In my lifetime I have self-published, been with a vanity press, had a small press who went out of business, owned my own publishing company, and been with a mid-size press. The time has come to change publishers. I have found one who can give me more exposure and teach me how to create 18 streams of income from one book. I am a firm believer in change when it moves you forward.

I have five books coming out in 2020. I've been interviewing illustrators for about three days. I have one getting a sample ready. One, I have seen samples. So we will see. Nothing will be done before the holidays on the first book. The only thing I can tell you at this point is it is an alphabet book.

From now on,  most of my books will have charities attached to them. $1.00 on the sale of the books will go to a charity. As they come out, the charity will be announced. You will be able to find the list of charities when my website is up. I will be adding books and charities as time goes on. This is just a start.

I have taken on some new roles for 2020 and am excited to get started.




These are all a result of me joining Author Academy elite in July. Igniting Souls was the conference I went to in October resulting in my new branding. It will result in several opportunities for me. Including but not limited to book publishing. My books will now carry the AAE logo. I am excited about these new opportunities and excited to see what 2020 will bring.

Here's hoping 2020 has excitement and good things coming your way.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...