Sunday, December 8, 2019

It's Holiday Seasong and What am I Doing?

If you guessed, I am working pat yourself on the back. That's exactly what I am doing. I'm also putting the finishing icicles on my tree. There are over 600. I have presents to start wrapping so I can figure out who still needs gifts and what I need to buy.  I want to go back to the days when I was done by October and all I had to do was wrap.

As to work, well I am adding things to go on my website. Look for it in January. I am working on books to get them ready for 2020. There's some editing to do yet. I'm also working on the books for 2021. No rest for this writer.

I've come up with a list of charities and other organizations who will be getting money from the sales of my books.  I put them under the year they will start getting money. Each year I will add to it. The topic of the book will determine where the money goes for the most part.

I am putting together my digital press kits for my books. I am putting together digital press kits for my writing programs. So I am keeping busy.

Not my favorite photo, but it works. Shows me doing something on my computer. I believe it was trying to keep the photographer's two year old from pushing random buttons.

I hope you are taking time for yourself during this busy season so you don't get over whelmed or burned out. 

Happy Holidays,
TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...