Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Because I Journal

I always have journals on my wish list at Amazon. My grandchildren, Megan and Jason, bought my gifts this year from my Amazon list. I needed a new one for 2020. I chose this one:

This morning in the early hours of the new year, I made my first entry. I will not share all of my entries with you; however, I will share this one:

She believed she could write books to entertain. So, she learned all she could about writing and she did. 

Only once she finished, she wanted to write another. Was she good enough? She believed she was. She believed she could so she did.

Then came her third book and her readers kept asking for sequels. Could she write a series? She believed she could, so she took a leap of faith and gave it a try. She did.

When in book four she introduced a new character, she had a hit. Then came two spin-offs from book three and book four was started.

She happened on a course from James Patterson and a new book was born. One like she'd never written before. People thought it was her best book yet. 

Book four in the series lost half its word count and a new idea (better) took shape.

She took a sixteen-week coaching course on how to start a business and failed. Not knowing the things she needed to know.

She read The Year of Yes and journaled in the companion journal. She said yes to things she would have said no to. The result was she found a better coach. Her ideas and opportunities have multiplied. 

This is where I am starting 2020. I have gained the confidence I'd lost and am continuing to grow.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...