Tuesday, January 7, 2020

2020 Off to a Rocky Start

I've been doing a lot of this, without the dog. Got the official diagnosis today, but knew all along it was bronchitis. Had I known my doctor was going to send me to urgent care, I would have gone last week. However, I am now on an antibiotic, getting lots of fluid, and even more rest. 

All the things I had planned last week are still not done. Hopefully, by the weekend I will be in good health and able to get things done. Most are simple housework chores. Some other things were not finished before the holidays. I need them done.

In addition, I need to decide on an illustrator for my alphabet book.  I need to finish the How section of AAE. I have a book scheduled to be finished by Jan. 15th and another to be finished on March 31st. 

Sometime this month I'd like to meet with my member in the Central Kentucky Igniting Souls Chapter. Excited to have my first member. Just don't need to make her sick.

Was looking forward to Pulaski Writers' Alliance on Friday. How quickly the antibiotic kicks in as to whether or not I will be attending. Need to get my printer and computer talking to each other before then. 

For the most part, I am staying in my jammies for the rest of the week.  If the antibiotic and Benadryl do their magic, I might be human again by the end of the week.

TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...