Monday, July 16, 2012

As Promised




I'd like to introduce you to Wilson Jennings. Wilson Jennings is a writing team who grew up together. While they both have widely different backgrounds the creativity of them both will lead to some exceptional writing.  I am not at liberty to give out much information on Wilson Jennings, however you can find them at Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WilsonJenningsAuthor

Check it out for updates. A blog will be coming soon. It is in the naming process. Much like all of their work it too will be a collaboration with both contributing to it.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. What an original idea! I love the name and I went to Facebook to give it a "Like." Look forward to following the escapades (and writings) of Wilson Jennings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darlene. Wilson Jennings now has a blog and a website, just to pique curiosity.

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...