Friday, September 15, 2017

You Know When it's Right


You know instinctively when you are in the right place at the right time. I received a phone call this afternoon from an unexpected source. The head of Next Steps called me. I know Ed and we have talked on many occasions, just not recently. The  gist of our conversation was they opening of the Cooper River branch of Next Steps. I volunteer at Next Steps Johns Island and Next Steps LRP-Johns Island. 

To make a long story short, they have a young woman who has written and published a book about an accident which changed her life. She would like to become a speaker and promote her book. I was the first person he thought of. I'm flattered, but as many of you know, I'm starting a business as a writing coach. This is something I hope for all of my clients is to be able to speak on writing and their books. 

Yes, I have the young woman's name and phone number. I will be speaking with her next week. She also has my name and phone number. 

I believe I am doing the right thing or this particular opportunity to help someone would not have fallen in my lap.  Divine intervention at it's loudest. Believe me I'm listening.

I am looking forward to seeing the results of my photo shoot next week. I will have my business logo next week. I will be looking into a website and landing pages so I can begin going live in the next two weeks.  I will be launching the end of October. I am more than excited. To be blessed with this person falling into my lap so to speak, is beyond anything I ever dreamed. 

Life seems to be coming up roses for my future. I know I couldn't do this alone. I am grateful for my coach, Dawniel Winningham and the wonderful people she has put me in touch with to make this all happen. Looking forward to her continued coaching as I grow my business to the next level. 

I am humbled. 
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...