Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The Good Stuff Keeps on Coming


Had someone reach out to me today and made me an offer I cannot and will not refuse. She's a business coach. She's having workshops the last week in September and has asked me to video conference with her during one of her sessions to talk about my new venture.  Wow! I am honored. 

It will be a good way to get my coaching business some expanded recognition. It will help me to kick-off on the right foot when I do launch. It is amazing how many people have come on board to help support me. I only hope I can return the favor. 

I'm building a team and a community all at the same time. 

It's about finding people you can partner with and working together for the best of both. I know who I will be calling to help my clients or friends with rebuilding after a crisis. 

I'm looking to create more partnerships where we can collaborate and help each other build our businesses.

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...